So, I don't know if anyone else really ever has those moments when you realize that you just gave the best advice ever to one of your friends and then you think about the satisfaction of just saying something so profound and important to the topic of discussion and then all of a sudden, you turn around and realize that it actually applied to yourself. I do that all the time and the other day, once again, It happened. It was great. So now I'm going to share that information with the blogging world.
Happily ever after only happens once in your entire life. You know that right?
Well, yes, I'm sure you're thinking "Walt Disney would disagree" and my response to that is, no. I am sure Walt would fully agree. You never Once hear a disney movie about two happy endings for one person. Am I right?
It's one.
You only get one, and until you find that happy ending, in disney terms, you have to be a maid or have a wicked step mother or be trapped in a pit of dispair or something.
SO, when it's not happily ever after, it's just one step closer to the real thing. That "happily ever after" moment when you sit back and smile at your life look at it as it's joined with that other special person, when you hear your love story for the hundredth time and all you want to do is go back and read it again.
Even the thought makes me smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment