So, this is my secret shout out to a couple of the people in my life that I admire from afar and the reasons why I love them and they mean so much to me.
#1- Sara Jensen. She's my next door neighbor and she is one of the happiest people I know. She is always serving others. I love her. I love how I can count on her complimenting me on some part of my outfit everyday, it always makes me smile. I love how she is always wanting to see the fun new additions to our house; I know lots of people in our ward are more angry about our move than excited for us and she is one who always has a word of praise and a genuine love for people. I admire her for that. I look up to her and love her and her family so much.
#2- Tiffany Walker. My aunt Tiff is one of those people who is always trying to make you happy. I love her smile and watching her throughout the things she does. She has the cutest personality. Every thanksgiving, after everyone has eaten and are sitting around talking, she quietly slips into the kitchen and does the dishes. She's just like that all the time and I love her so much.
#3- Carly Hatch. She is my momma. I work with her and she's always there to give an encouraging word of praise to anyone who comes in. She is so sweet and has such a loving heart. She makes me laugh all the time and we are very similar. I want to be just like her. She has the prettiest hair and the cutest personality. She is so smart and is always willing to help me when I don't know what i'm doing.
Thats all for now! xo
No comments:
Post a Comment