Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pudding.



I'm kind of a big deal.. I win pudding eating contests against boys.. Okay that was a lie but at least I tried right? I'm all about the laughs.

Next item of business-- so my parents have been out of town this week, I always like testing my mom skills when they're away but I miss them a lot. Now lets discuss the reasons I need to work on said "mom skills" #1- David took his bed apart [my thinking= ????why????] #2- Jessica had a rave aka cheetah party when I was at Caleb's. [The house is a sugar filled mess.] #3- Joe stayed up until 1:30 am reading his book and "forgot" to brush his teeth. #4- Joe decided to wake up at five AM and tickle Jessica's ear for the mere purpose of being funny. #5- I'm still awake. That is reason enough. Oh well, better luck next time.

Last Important fact= MY BIRTHDAY IS IN FIVE DAYS!!!!!!! I'm almost twenty!!! SO stoked. Alright, the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment