Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stephanie Johnson. Thats all.

So, I've been married for exactly three weeks and six days and married life could not be any better, I can't imagine my life without my sweetheart. Our house is so beautiful. Our wedding was simply spectacular, there were very few melt downs.. but don't ask Caleb because he'll over exaggerate.. ;) and close to everything went according to plan. I am so thankful for my life, my family, and for eternity. From day to day things always seem so difficult until I come home to my husband and he makes me laugh and forget about my worries. It was a stressful ride to get here but when is anything worthwhile not just a little bit difficult? I am so thankful for the life I have. How could I be anything less? Well, that's all for now!
Love, Stephanie Johnson

2 comments:

  1. this makes me happy. my mommy, all grown up and in love and married and stuff. i'm happy for you, stephy. i love you.

    ReplyDelete