Sunday, August 14, 2011

Big News!!







It is true, I'm getting fatter. I'm always tired. I puke up most everything I eat... Yes, we are having a baby!! Yes, this was not planned but sometimes Heavenly Father knows what you need better than you do so we are very excited for our little baby to come to earth in Feb 2012! Thanks for your love and support.



XOXO,



The Johnsons


3 comments:

  1. umm... Hi! I love this official FUN news! I can't wait for our little rugrats to be friends. Hope you get feeling better girlie!! Oh- keep track of your pregnancy. I love looking back and comparing how they are the same/different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeek!! freaking out!! oh steph, you're going to to make the most stellar mother!! i am so happy for you. can't wait to meet your little one!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray I couldn't be any more excited for you! I had my suspicions from a previous post that was deleted. Having a baby is such an amazing thing and being a mother is even greater! Congrats again I can't wait to hear what you are having. You will make the cutesy little mommy ever!!

    ReplyDelete