Monday, March 22, 2010

Fears

What's your biggest fear? I have way too many, even though I try to pretend I don't. I'm afraid of heights. I'm afraid of open water. I'm afraid of spiders, turbulence on airplanes, and things unknown.. But above all of those fears I have a fear of being open with people. Don't get me wrong, if an issue is pressing in my mind it's not likely I'll keep my opinion to myself but there are random things that I just can't for the life of me share with people. I hate to cry, I always say I'm not a cryer because I've never cried in front of my friends and I don't cry in public but I do cry. I cry and only the people I know I can trust forever see those tears. I have a hard time telling people I'm in relationships with how I feel about them. There are moments when I feel like I'm getting close to someone that I will say I don't want to talk about something even if it's the most silly little unimportant thing just because I get nervous of letting them in.. It's a problem. I know. I think my biggest fear is that one day I'll let someone fully into my world and they won't want to be with me. I want more than anything to be able to sit next to someone and just talk to them about everything and anything.. I guess it just takes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment