Friday, March 19, 2010

Kade

Once upon a time when I was sixteen years old my little brother David was playing with his friend Kade. They were both seven at the time. I walked out to hear Kade say "My girlfriend Keisha is soooo hot" Yes. At seven years old, he had a hot girlfriend. As the boys were running up the stairs into my house I sarcastically said "Kade, am I as hot as your girlfriend Keisha?" To which he replied "No." then he paused for a moment and then continued with "You're hotter" but with his cute little voice it sounded more like "yow hottuh" then he booked it inside. Ever since that day he has had an openly honest crush on me. It secretly makes me feel good about myself to know that no matter who i'm dating or not dating Kade's always got my back. It also helps on days like today when he tells me "When I'm in math class, I never listen. I just daydream about you." What could be better than a ten year old daydreaming about you? Okay.. alot of things but so what? My life bites. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment