Alright don't laugh but these are the countdowns going through my head right now that are making me so giddy inside I can't help but smile my face off. #1-
59 DAYS until WE GET MARRIED!!! #2-
73 DAYS until CHRISTMAS!!! #3- Approx.
22 DAYS until we get our amazing cottage!! And my head just continues to ticker timer down every second. I can't wait to do all the holiday activities with my amazing husband to be. Life is so wonderful. YAY WEDDING, YAY CHRISTMAS, YAY COTTAGE!!! Haha okay I'll stop now.. just know, My life is great.
Isn't it so funny what little things you get excited about? finding a place to live, getting decorations for your new home. It's so much fun i'm so super excited for you steph not too much longer, it will be here before you know it.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Megan! I'm over excited haha It's such a fun time, as you know. ;)
ReplyDelete