I figured it was time for an update on our family.
Caleb is still working full time at the dental lab. He's in a love/hate relationship with that place. It works so nicely with his schedule because he can come and go when he needs to, but he always has so much work to do, it can get overwhelming. Especially since he's the only one who knows how to do what he does. He's also going to school full time. If everything goes according to plan, he'll be applying for dental school next year. His life is crazy. He wakes up at 4 every morning and gets home between 6 pm and 8 pm. He loves to play/watch sports in his free time and spend time with us girls.
I am loving staying at home with our little one. She kills me. Everything she does makes me so happy. I just got a new calling, the CTR 6 teacher, I start next week. Wish me luck. Right now I do lots of crafts and sewing, cooking, cleaning, and I spend time with my husband and baby every chance I get. I'm debating posting some of my crafts on here but am still in the process of deciding. And we all know how good I am at posting on this blog anyway. Holland's getting so old it makes me sad when I see a newborn and look over at how big H is, but as soon as the thought of wanting another one pops into my head I think of nausea and throwing up in embarrassing situations and being tired all the time and getting fat and how hard it is to put on your shoes and diabetes and not sleeping and then I decide I can wait two or three more years for another [for those of you reading without kids, trust me, it's all worth it. I just have to tell myself that to keep from having 50 babies]
Holland is 9 months old tomorrow. She is so active and fun. She just cut her second bottom tooth so that hasn't been too fun but she's getting better. She is all over the place. She crawls ridiculously fast and LOVES to walk on the furniture. She's constantly babbling and has recently developed major stranger danger. She cries when anyone she hasn't seen before or hasn't seen for a while holds her. She will take steps if you hold her fingers and she can't sit still for more than a few minutes. She loves other kids. She has all the confidence in the world that she can keep up with the three-year-old's, even though they really don't want her to. She sleeps from 8:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. most nights and laughs at anything that startles her. She's already a little brat (that's a good thing in our family) and I love her little (big) personality.
No comments:
Post a Comment