When I was a baby, my dad used to sing to me. If you know my dad, you know he's too cool for normal lullabies so, he obviously made up his own. I don't know if you've ever heard the song Surfer Girl by the beach boys but basically that song was my lullaby. In his version, though, it sort of went like this:
Little Stephy, little one, makes my heart come all undone. Do you love me, do you Stephy girl?
And I loved it. And I love that song still to this day because it reminds me of my dad. He's in my top 3 greatest men I've ever known book along with my husband and grandpa.
Guys, really though, If you don't know my dad you should. He's so great. And I don't even feel weird doting on him on the internet because he doesn't blog so it's fine.
He has teased me since the day I was born. He would sit me up with pillows all around me and throw one at me until i fell onto the other pillows. Baby bowling. Not kidding.
My dad makes me laugh and he's good at everything. He can fix anything, he's so smart.
So, this is just pretty much a post to say I love my dad.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment