Friday, February 19, 2010
So what?
If I could have bare feet for the rest of my life.. I would. I hate lady gaga--She's gross. I scream 'So What' by Pink in my car when I'm mad. Scary people in my dreams are always Asian. I can't sleep with any lights on. The color green makes me want to puke. I hate heights. When I drive at night I'm always afraid someones following me home. When I pass a funeral home I say a prayer for the people inside; every time, without fail. I tell my parents I love them at least twice a day. I hate driving. I love Disneyland. I hate chocolate. I love deep, heartfelt, meaningful conversation. I've been afraid of dogs since the third grade when one bit my nose. I'm not afraid to tell you how I feel. Babies make my heart melt. I wear a thumb ring because it reminds me of my Aunt Krysti. I listen intently to the words in songs. I'm deathly afraid of spiders. I can't stand when people use to in place of too or vice versa. I plan my wedding. I wash my hands too often. I get overly excited when it rains. I think every holiday should be celebrated elaborately. I'm afraid of the dentist. My sister is my best friend. Lipstick reminds me of dance concerts. I hate cold weather. So what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment